In the Sponsorship dashboard, export a PowerPoint (PPT) report full of insights and data from your entity's and players' social media exposure with official brand partners.
Follow these steps:
- After selecting the date range for your report, click Export PPT.
- Choose a PPT cover photo and logo by uploading or dragging images or pasting image URLs. If you decide to not use a cover image or company logo, these will be left blank in the report.
- Pick a playlist from the drop down. The images in the playlist selected will be included in slides 3-8 of the PPT. You can select a playlist you already have or make a new one with images you want to use. The playlist should have 6-10 posts in it.
(This is an example of how images from a playlist will appear in the PPT).
- Don’t need a cover photo, logo, or images in your PPT? By clicking Use blank styling with no images in this PPT your PPT won't have any images and your cover image and logo won’t be included in the PPT.
- After clicking download report, you’ll have a PPT report in a matter of seconds. In the PPT you’ll find: Key Terms & Definitions, Team Scoreboard, Player Scoreboard, Overall Scoreboard, Official Partnerships, Individual Partnerships.